Is Copper Toxicity Making You Sick?

Join Dr. Stillman for Q&A on Substack

Understanding Copper Toxicity

Copper toxicity occurs when there is an excessive buildup of copper in the body. This can happen due to imbalanced mineral levels, exposure to copper through various sources, or hormonal imbalances. While copper is necessary for proper body functioning, too much of it can be detrimental to our health.

Detecting Copper Toxicity

One way to detect copper toxicity is through hair tissue mineral analyses. By analyzing the mineral content in the hair, experts can identify imbalances and determine if there is an excess of copper. Another method that may help is using Life wave patches. These patches use phototherapy to bind and utilize excess copper in the body.

Causes and Sources of Copper Toxicity

Copper is widely used in industrial and commercial applications, making its way into everyday items such as fungicides, pesticides, and copper piping. Additionally, hormonal imbalances, specifically an excess of estrogen, can...

Continue Reading...

50% Complete

Unlock access to my free video all about the top mistakes I see people making when it comes to health and what you can actually do about it.